-
February 20th, 2004, 01:34 AM
#1
bonedust
Guest
thanks to toymankfor bringing this to my attention!

that is soooooooooooooooooooo badass!
-
February 20th, 2004, 02:21 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Wow, delivering pizza's on the side! Superhero biz must not cut it
-
February 20th, 2004, 03:02 AM
#3
Inactive Member
the rims on there would be kind of cool for a motorcycle
-
February 20th, 2004, 03:21 AM
#4
Inactive Member
If you like that
you'll love this-
-
February 20th, 2004, 03:47 AM
#5
bonedust
Guest
hahahahaahha, yes i love that too!
stupid bikes rule.
-
February 20th, 2004, 04:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Hey!
There's one on ebay right now!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2647
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] only at $126.00 w/two day left to go [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
You know, if I kept everything I had in the '60s, I'd never have to leave my house now~
-
February 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Man SW, remember that Marx Zorro that was on eBay! Sold for over $500.00!
-
February 20th, 2004, 04:35 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Damn! What did the Aurora Big Frankie sell for?
I think it was around 3 g's
Crazy stuff, man!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 20, 2004 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
-
February 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
I don't know, but that wouldn't surprise me. Sucks to be into vintage stuff sometimes eh.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks